Firearm licenses













CRIME FORMS A GREAT PART OF OUR DAILY LIVES. NO-ONE IS IMMUNE


 AGAINST THE CRIMINAL ASPECT IN OUR COMMUNITY.





Not a day goes by that we don't read in the news paper about someone who was attacked in their homes.  Violent crimes and armed robbery is a serious problem in South Africa.  Many people believe it won't happen to them, and therefore do not prepare or plan ahead.

 

If you are unprepared, there is a 90% chance of you falling a victim to crime sooner or later.  With a little foresight and planning, you can lessen these chances to only 10%.

 www.sites.google.com/site/crimesurvival/

 

YOUR LACK OF AWARENESS MAY GET YOU KILLED!


 Most people become negative when they talk about owning a firearm. Almost everyone believes it is almost impossible to obtain a license for a firearm to protect your family. 

 This is not true!
The good news is, is it much easier than you think. However long the process may seem, it is possible.
 
However, compiling pages and pages of evidence and having to write long motivations can sometimes be a strenuous event for some and for others just plain torture. Just the mere thought of having to think of the right words to convince the registrar that you really need a firearm, is already a scary thought.
 
Here at IZALATHISO CONSULTANTS, we assist by giving you advice and guidance through the process of obtaining a firearm.
 IZALATHISO CONSULTANTS is a professional entity and has specifically compiled a to make your firearm license application process as painless as possible.
 
 IZALATHISO CONSULTANTS specializes in assisting individuals and companies in compiling a motivation to accompany the firearm license application. The motivations cater for all applications from personal protection, occasional and dedicated sport-shooting and hunting, as well as business applications and private collectors.
 
All motivations are customized to each individual's unique circumstances and specific needs. Nothing is left to chance.
 
Izalathiso Consultants will make your application process as painless as possible.
 On this site, you will find the application process explained. 

 The professional staff of IZALATHISO CONSULTANTS is also a professional entity with years of tactical and hands-on experience in the field. Feel free to browse this site on helpful hints in the sometimes difficult task of selecting the right firearm, especially when it comes to self defense.
Subpages (1): Firearm License advice
Comments